1. Topshop Contrast Army Jacket £65
2. Lips Crop Top by Illustrated People £30
3. Nars Holiday 2011 Highlighting Brush £20.50
4. ASOS Top with Peplum £16
5. Rebecca Minkoff Kate Printed Silk-Crepe Shirt £105.75
6. Zara Studded City Bag £59.99
7. Louise Amstrup Sleeveless Top in Liberty Print (ASOS) £95
Yes I have that Friday feeling... the exhaustion and tiredness of a long week, but bring on the lie in that shall occur tomorrow morning! I have extremely enjoyed the Olympics this week, but this evening I am happy to sit in front of the TV with some vintage eps of Friends, and hunt for some fashion beauties to cheer me up, and therefore I have put a little selection of items that has formed my wish list for this week. For future ref, I shall attempt to do this every Friday :)
In this small selection I have found a little variation in summer/autumn to attempt some kind of practicality in the realisation that summer is most likely over, but still having the standard British hopeless belief that there is still some sunshine up there eager to come out to play!
- I would never have seen myself in this kind of military jacket, however seeing the Zara one featuring in last seasons Made in Chelsea, I must say I was very pleasantly surprised and as soon as I saw this little beauty it has straight away become my number 1 coat to buy! I sense this becoming v.popular in the next month, so I best get buying...
- This top from Illustrated People is my typical slouch wear that I love to slip on if I'm quickly popping into town, or just chilling at friend's house. I discovered Illustrated People a few years ago and love all the designs they have done in the past for Topshop, but I certainly adore their most recent collection, and definitely recommend you to have a ponder on the site.
- I have not actually owned this NARS product as yet, but I have used the foundation which I swear by if you like v.good coverage, and I am a BIG fan of highlighter (think it makes such a difference), so really want to give this a go; I've overused Benefit and now want something new to try.
- This ASOS top is rather similar to the jerseys that have also featured on the Topshop website this summer, they are so comfortable and easy to wear; perfect with some skinny jeans and sandals on a relaxed day.
- If you find yourself being an absolute babe and following my blog posts, it shall not take you long to find that I am a massive fan of Rebecca Minkoff, I am so eager to jump on a plane to America to buy her whole store as it's a fraction of the price found on the internet. This blouse is so classy and sophisticated, teamed up with a pair of skinny jeans and smoky makeup would look too fit to function! It's also 100% silk, which helps my justification of the price (that's my excuse and I'm keeping to it!)
- I am a little naughty and have a similar bag to this already that I've had for ages from Urban Outfitters, but I do enjoy a small black bag to go clubbing with, but like it with a little rock n roll edge, which this definitely has! If they say you can't have enough little black dresses, surely you can't have enough little black bags too?
- I don't think I could particularly justify the price for this vest, as it is just a vest. However it's so stunning and quite a statement piece for the summer, that it definitely caught my eye.
I'd love to hear from you, so please leave comments, oh and Happy Friday! :) Have a fun weekend peoples.